Thursday, May 14, 2009

Role Call!!!!!

Hello Ladies!!!

Here is who we have so far!!!!

Cheryl 

Betty 

Dixie

Kari 

Rene

Nena

Debbie

Martha

Anyone Else?
Just comment to this post and tell us a little about you!
Still plenty of time left!!!
Invite your friends!

Remember we kick off on May 21!
You don't have to have anything read before that!
Just make sure you have your member book by then!

I'm getting really excited!
Begin praying now for God to change us, renew us,
mold us, make us more like Him!!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Kari here!
I have been married almost 15 years. I have 3 great boys: Dakota (12), Kye (7) and Kru (almost 4).
I love women's Bible studies and the fellowship that comes with it! I stay at home, but tutor homeschooled children and teach some writing classes as well.
I love the Lord with everything I have!
Look forward to getting to know everyone in the upcoming weeks!

Who's next?????

Cheryl P. said...

Cheryl,
Don and I have been married 33 years (unbelievable). I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Chris is 30 and married with 2 kiddos, Josh is 25, Caleb is 17, and Lora 15. Staying in Bible study is what keeps me going. God always fills me with His love and gives me guidence and direction. I look forward to what this study has to teach us. See ya.